Mini Music Pack-FREEDOM DAY
- Celebrate Freedom Day with some listening activities featuring music by 2 influential black women composers – Florence Price and Undine Moore-Smith. Then learn the Freedom Song “Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around” with an easy-to follow instrumental backing track with an enhanced melody line, and PDF of lyrics which can be printed or projected.
- Draw The Music allows students to respond to the music in a non-verbal way through colour and line.
- The Listening Glyph focuses on simple musical elements, with students colouring their responses while they listen.
- Teacher’s Notes
- Listening Glyph worksheet
- Draw The Music frame template
- Song lyrics
- Backing Tracks